Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Merry Meet

Life.

There is much potential for me to want to fight what is.  There is some potential for me to want to change much of what I see.  There is potential for me to want to change things I am experiencing.

Fighting 'what is' just may be the longest way - this feels true for me anyway - to bring forth change.

Opening to the experience, the relationship, the moment, the matter and being and bringing myself, my truth, my love, everything I know and do not know, everything I am and I am not with me into it all, is the best, quickest, most loving and empowering for all.  It is especially so if all participants come from the same openness of who and what they are [with loving truth], it can create the best possibilities and open up the magic, ease and most enjoyable paths of each of our lives and each of us living.

May you meet yourself where you are at.   May you meet your life from where you are.  May you bring your true loving self in and through the truth of your life.   Trust the process.   Trust yourself.   Open to peace in any chaos.   Bring your awareness into each moment and invite your own love to lead you.   

It is what I am choosing to call a 'merry meet'.

May we all merry meet.   

Perhaps, all of this -- being peace in the chaos and bringing your truth into everything you experience -- is fulfillment.  And, if this is a great way to fulfillment, may you fill yourself up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment