Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Marvel

Oh, hello life.   Life.  It seems to have many new meanings, feelings and an array of emotions constantly showing up and asking for space within me.  The feeling of living and life feels different to me than it did not even a year ago.  Many of us have been 'invited' to look at life and living differently.  

More awareness, more inclusion, more flexibility and change galore.

More unanswered questions, more questions, learning new ways and paths, change galore.

I think through all of these changes, questions, influences, awareness and even my own ignorance, I can still look at and see miracles in many ways and places.

I heard myself saying the other day that if I am not having a 'bad' moment, it is, in fact, a very good moment.  And, I am seeing and experiencing plenty of good moments through my high alert awareness.

I am learning even in my darkest times, most painful times, most challenging times, I can still see/feel/connect to a gift - a miracle - that occurs along with these times, around these times and through these times.

There just may be a miracle in every thing. 

May you not miss the ‘miracles’ in You and meant for You.  

May you experience the marvel in your life. 

Encourage yourself.  Talk positive to yourself.  See and feel the positive in and around you.  In this, you help create the best kind of miracle.   You open to being and living the best of You.  

Some say 'the sky is the limit'.  Some say 'there is no limit'.  Some say to 'infinity and beyond'.  May you mindful.

What say You...   This is definitely without a doubt what creates you living you; your life -- more than anything else.

May you bond yourself to the 'line(s)' that lifts you up and sees the best there is to see in as many moments/situations/things and as often as you are able.  I wish you as many miracles as possible in your life and in you living it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment