Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Ball

A 'Ball' was held back in the day for young girls to ‘come out’ into public; their peers.  To introduce themselves.  It was their debut into their community; the world.   It feels to me that there is a huge ball happening that we could see it as a ‘new world’ knocking that is asking us to, perhaps, come out as our raw, real, innate self; vulnerable, open, caring, empathetic, compassionate and, I believe that individually-together, we light up and build a better, becoming, new way of life and living as One in the sphere of support, more understanding, more forgiveness (of self and others); more empowering and with greater growth of the awesome in each of us.   

May we all jump on and into this ball and get it rolling, rolling.  Get ourselves prim (innate order) and proper flowing in and as the life that is right here at our feet, so to speak.    Ha!   (I try.)

I so wish for and believe in a greater, cohesive, humane world for our kids and our grandkids; for ourselves too; for all living creates.   Let us hold a world ball for however long and through whatever it takes to let you be you and me be me and us be us.  For all to feel love(d), empowered, productive and live true what is divinely and uniquely on the inside of each of us out.  Our purpose, our calling, our awesome...   The enormity of beautiful that awaits. !!  

You are cordially invited to the ultimate ball.   

Dress Code:  Authenticity, Truth, Openness, Love

May you let your own dreams create your own life and pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment