Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 27, 2020

Bestow Honor and Bewitchment

Christmas Day sunset. 

May you let the magic of the love and spirit in your heart be felt.   Life is full of cycles.   Bestow honor.

Bewitchment Time, perhaps, for You and Me.

Christmas is over.  We have experienced Christmas 2020 to the best of our ability through our inner understanding and own love.  We have united with each other; the 'each other' that we chose to unite with.  I have learned that we do not have to be with someone to be with someone; so to speak.  

I carry many people in my heart with me wherever I go; with whatever I'm doing.  It gives me a fulfillment of 'enough', togetherness, joy and my ultimate satisfaction - connection.

I have a need and desire to feel connected.  It seems to have always been important to me.  I enjoy both being alone and connected in oneness.

This magical Christmas Day sunset felt magical.  The colors were connecting.  There was a fulfillment in my heart and soul.  My mind knew honor, awareness, and gratitude living in and through the spirit of what this Christmas felt like to me.  

I believe in having faith that there is always something good and enjoyable coming my way.  I have trust and hope that healing is always possible.  

It is now the bewitching time.  Between what was Christmas and the past year to what will be the New Year and opening up to my own beautiful life; your beautiful life.  To live the beautiful life that is within each of us out.  

May each of us have/see/feel/know/be the beauty in our life and allow it to uplift our life and the way way we choose to live it.

I offer you encouragement to trust how you feel and to allow your best of kindness.  To follow what you feel, think, know and are into the spirit, point of view and openness to the best of in every breath that you take.

May you breathe and be aware that you are...

Invite whatever you wish to live in, through, with and as.

Bewitch your life.  In doing so, you offer another/others to do the same.

Bewitch - to enchant, charm; fascinate (dictionary)

No comments:

Post a Comment