Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, December 3, 2020

Living Love

December.  We are here, now, in December.  We are in the 12th month of this oh so very different, challenging, changing year of 2020.

I want to say how proud I am that you have made it.  I am sorry for any and all things that may have made you feel like you would/could not.  I am so very proud of you for coming so far.

It is time, now more than ever perhaps, to let your love grow.  Let your love evolve.  Let your love walk through the door into your own heart.  Let your love walk through every door, into every door, past every door and creating new doors for you to realize.

Let your love, your truth, your experience and your desires walk you forward through this last month and into 2021.  

It just may be that what we have been experiencing as a whole world doesn't change on New Year's Day.   What can change is your desire, awareness, openness, gentle strength and truth through a new found and louder, deeper love.  Your newfound, louder and deeper love.  Love of self.  Love for life.  Love for the little things that touch you in a big way.  

May you open up to what is inside of you to be; do; live.  &  Be/Do/Live it... from love; for love; with love; through love.  Let love.  

LOVE.  BE IT. DO IT. LIVE IT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment