Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Happy

When we do something from, through, in, at, and/or with our ‘happy place’, something happens.   We lift our self up, we calm our self down, we produce happy hormones, we give our self a gift, we give others a gift, we give the world a gift...  We get HAPPY.    When one is happy, happy is what one shares.    Then one becomes two, etc...  

May you get it.  Get to your happy place(s) as often as you can.   

May you present yourself your happy...

May you/we spread happiness again.   In whatever amount possible in each situation/moment/breath.   

May you notice if you have been to your happy place recently and/or enough these days.

If you can’t go their physically, just maybe, go there in your mind, your thoughts, through music, through art, through memories, through conversation [with yourself and/or others]...  However you can get there just now, oh, may you get there.  

Happy looks good on you.  

Doing, thinking, feeling things that create your happiness make happiness hormones.  I wish you serotonin, dopamine, endorphins, and oxytocin.  I wish you the homemade kind.  

Movement also invites your happy hormones.  Doing movement in your happy place, well, wham bam thank you mam/sir.  Just maybe, you invite double the pleasure.

Smile.  Just a smile releases happy hormones.   Smile if you want a pick me up.   

Being true to your wants, needs, and desires from a gentle, loving, calm, mindful and uplifting place within yourself, oh la la...  May you get it.

May you get your happy on.  It is the greatest gift and present.  May you know that you are not only allowed to, not only encouraged to, but, perhaps, it is your job to.  Work it.  Ha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment