Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, December 10, 2020

Full Circle

 Life consists of many kind of ‘circles’.  

Full, half, quarter, roundabouts, imperfect, small, big, symmetrical and not.  

My favorite has to be the perfect full circle(s).  It is about completion, artistry, productivity, achieving goals and experience of many ways through one full topic and/or story.  We all have a certain amount in our lives, perhaps.   What comes to mind is when I used to drive 800 miles a week to work and I hardly ever need to drive now.  I used to live near the beach, moved away for decades and now am back.  I resisted using any blues for Christmas decorating as it never felt like blue was a Christmas color to me.  I always loved red and now I find myself decorating with teals and turquoise. 

I have started things that have never been finished.  I have done things more than once. I have accomplished things that made me shake.  I have experienced amazing, wonderful things that I never ever imagined possible.  I used to fly a lot and often.  I have done a lot of traveling and exploring.  I find myself going hardly anywhere now and I often find myself confined between the same 'four walls'. 

I used to work 7 days a week.  I am thankful I do not now.  

Circles.  Balance.  In our daily lives; in our overall life..  It just happens.  We find our way.  We are shown our way.  We often experience feast or famine in one topic and/or story; in the general sense of the meanings.   

I sometimes feel I'm running around in circles.  I sometimes feel very calm and centered.  

I have known wonderful, exorbitant moments.  I have known gut wrenching sadness.  

I have played hard. I have worked hard.  Some things come/came easy. Some things do/did not.   

Life is a pendulum that we ride and I don't think we are supposed to stay in one place or one way or with one belief or cemented in one mode.  

We are meant to experience wonder and awe.  We are meant to experience trials and challenges.  

Life is no more than this.  Life is no less than this.   This is life...   For mostly every one.  

The pendulum can stay in the same place for a period of time.  The pendulum does swing from one side to the other.  

We were built for this. 

I forget. I think different.  I have fought life.  I have embraced it.  I have had my mind blown.  I have been reassured.  

Life is full of circles and balance.  Life is full of many, many traits for us all.   

May you enjoy and appreciate when your life shows you beautiful circles and easy, joyful balance.  May you bring your love, trust and truth into unfinished circles and any great imbalances.    

Tweak where you can.  Accept where you cannot.   

We survive. We are resilient.  We are better with each other. We are better when we feel supported and, also, when we do the supporting.  

Even in needing support and giving support, circles are created and having a balance between giving and receiving is pretty awesome.   

The human life is an unique journey for each of us.  We are all good at some things.  We all enjoy some. We all resist some. We all achieve. We all learn.  

We all are blessed.  We all have our challenges. 

This is the way it is meant to be.  When we uplift another, we uplift ourselves. 

May you look at the bigger picture of your whole life when it can, perhaps, provide you clarity and peace.  May you look at -- this was and is, then and now, nothing or something, feast or famine, etc. especially when it can give you clarity and peace to see how circles and balance have worked throughout your life.  

We find accomplishments where we look for same.  May you look at your accomplishments.   

You are right where you need to be for your totality of your pendulum swing, your circle of life and the ultimate balance of things that keep the 'scales' of your life balanced.  

As you bring your mindfulness, awareness, kindness, compassion, and joy forward as felt, you are participating in your life; growing, letting go, becoming and building what you were born with through divine empowerment.  You are also empowering life itself and all those living here now.   

We are all here now in this great history-making time.  We are here to help swing the pendulum and to create harmony and a profound togetherness like never ever before.   

It does start with you.  How are you swinging...

May you open up to the awareness of You without harsh judgment and with a whole lot of love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment