Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Harmonize and Align

Change.   Oh, we all know it.  I guess the older that I am, the more change I have known and encounter.

I remember when telephone answering machines came out.  I was so happy with the 'find'.  My mother-in-law didn't want anything to do with it.  

Now, as I am closer to my mother-in-law's age when that happened, I realize the resistance to the unknown.  There is no way no how I can keep up with all the inventions, change, 'digitalry' and wireless options that are available to us.  Even the inventors and companies that professionally work with these concepts and inventions cannot seem to keep up with the totality of growth and the change(s).

So much is great.  I sometimes miss the simplicity.  And sometimes I am happy dancing with the availability to tell a 'machine' to record and/or keep track of things for me; to tell me about things I have interest in.

So, I say pick and choose what is important to you.  Do what makes your life easier, perhaps, more exciting.  Disregard what you have no interest in today.  Who knows how you will feel tomorrow and it is okay.

May you be grounded deep within your current [hopefully, self-loving] state.   May you be open and flexible; accepting and kind to yourself and with yourself.  As you have access, availability and desire -- explore, adventure, reach, learn and grow through the vastness of what is right there in front of and within you.  Harmonize and align who You are with our world to the best of your ability; again and again and again.

May you harmonize and align who you are and what you are about with the world you internally, externally and eternally optimistically envision.



No comments:

Post a Comment