Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, December 6, 2020

Mini-Vacation Time

Mini-Vacation Time.  !! 

Once upon a time, I volunteered for 'Hospice'.  There were necessary classes that were given to volunteers to support us in doing our best for the patients and the patient's families.

One of the classes was meditation, visualization, imagining, letting go of stress, changing the course of what is being experienced at a moment's notice through (what I will call) mind alteration, naturally.  We were talked through a visualization and the instructor called it a mini-vacation.  I thought who wouldn't like a mini-vacation from time to time.  I sure loved the idea for myself.  

There is something loving, empowering, uplifting and 'feel good' about taking a mini-vacation in our mind anytime we want to.  

One doesn't have to be dying or sick to benefit from a 'mini-vacation'.

We all can benefit from a break out of our daily routine and necessary schedules.

May I offer you to give yourself  mini-vacations from time to time, whenever you want to or feel the need to or 'just because'.

May you give yourself permission to take a break. 

Breathe in...  Breathe out...  Relax your shoulders...  Let go of any and all tension; from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet.  Feel the chair/floor/bed/ground underneath you and let it support your weight fully as you sink into it. 

Think a happy thought... 

Imagine a happy place for you...  and picture and feel yourself there.  

Remember a happy moment.  Remember how it made you feel.  

Dream about something you enjoy or think you might enjoy doing.  Imagine yourself doing it.  This is your imagination.  It can be anything at all.  You can be really awesome at it.  This is a no limit dream and imagination.  Go for it.  

Breathe in...  Breathe out...  Relax your whole body.  Imagine beautiful, healthy blood flowing throughout your whole body - organs, bones, muscles, tissue, cells.  Imagine your whole body happy and healthy... feeling good...  empowered and loved. 

Chill.    Hang loose   Get your cool self on.   Be whatever, however, whoever, wherever you want to be.  For just now...  Just Be...

and, 

When you are ready, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment