Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Decorate

“Under the Sea” but on top of a tree...  Bring what you like closer to thee.   Ha.  

This year it is a whole new Christmas design for me.  

May you let this Christmas honor love.    Your love.  Your love of...  Loving thyself.  Loving others.  Learning more love.  Living through love.  Letting love lead you.  Letting love carry you.  Having and holding love dear.   Letting your true love be what you bare.   Love vulnerably.

Love.  Birth. Rejoice in Your Love.  Christmas is love.  Christmas time is now.  Love now. 

Invite mindfulness and freedom to your loving spirit.  Are you loving as you wish to love...  Feel your love.  Share your love.  Be the love you wish to experience.  Decorate this Christmas with the love that is you(rs).   Ignite the true meaning of the Christmas spirit.  Love.

Just sayin... 

Christmas lives on.  Love is the present.  Love first.  Accept this Christmas as it shows up for you through love.  Just love.

May you let this Christmas be experienced by, how and through you love.






No comments:

Post a Comment