Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 6, 2020

Who are You

It feels the right time for me to share who I am by sharing what I have learned and experienced.   

What makes me me that offers to ‘Just Be U’ to be an awesome well of support, care, knowledge, healing, and a truly awesome, uplifting and wholistic approach.   

I have been more about who are we without our titles; without our learned knowledge, without our experiences.  Who we are underneath everything that describes us is very freeing, telling and where we best, perhaps, can transform, learn, enlighten, grow and live our best life from.     

For this post, Id like to share otherwise.

I have taken, experienced and learned from; evolved, transformed and achieved:

Mind/Body/Fitness Conferences from 1989--2004

Inner IDEA Conferences from 2005-2011 (off-shoot of the above conferences to study and experience Mind/Body/Fitness through Deep Inner Work

CEC Studies and Tests Online and/or Virtual from 2012-Present

ACE Certified in Personal Training since 2001

Certified Life Coach Institute Certification since 2015

Reiki Certification since 2008

Minister through Universal Life Coach since 2016

Member of International Coach Federation since  2015


   Seminars and Classes taken which include but not limited to:

Integrative Training

Food and Nutrition

Nutrition and Supplements

Mind/Body/Spirit – Guiding Your Actions

Wellness Issues

Effects of Social Media

Mind/Body/Spirit – Breaking Mental Habits

Meditation

Sleep Studies and Recommendations

Mindfulness Training

Tai Chi

Qi Gong

Connecting to the Inner Self

Shared Wisdom from the Masters

Defining Self-Sabotaging Traits

Accessing/Creating New Mental Records

Releasing Habits that no longer Serve Us

Silent Meals and the Art of Eating

Reiki Training

Cranial Sacral Training

Somato Emotional Release Training

Journaling Classes

Listening Classes

Replicating and Dissecting Past Situations to Let Go and Retrain the Brain

Inner Child Work

Landmark Forum Classes

Hospice Courses for Supporting and Helping the Dying

Dream Therapy/Color Therapy/Crystal-Stone Therapy

Cognitive Thinking Therapy--Brain Training Techniques—Feedback Training

Emotional Meaning for Physical Ailments

Feng Shui

Mirror Work

Breath Awareness Work/Breathing Exercises


   These are all professional courses.

My own personal journey of healing and lessons/interests not shown here.  

May you compile your own list of your own lessons that have you evolved, transformed, informed, and that you have achieved; if it is something that feels true for You to do.  May you let yourself be amazed.


No comments:

Post a Comment