Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, November 9, 2020

Stormy to Light

Perhaps, it is time to not hold on but to let go and flow with all that you believe you know.  Feel what you feel and experience what is meant for you to experience. 

May you let love, truth and compassion be what separates, evolves and transforms you and your life from your past into your present and trust for your future. 

What if we would/could believe that our past, present and future flows from a divine plan for which to grow, empower, uplift and support not only the best of which we are made of but also the best of what is yet to rise up into a world of peace, love and harmony.   

Imagine if all we need do is bring our true loving compassionate self into every experience and every relationship.     

May we all open up through loving intuition and offer and support a safe place to share our deepest of truth.

May we light the depth of ourselves up.  

“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.”  Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment