Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Shine On

We are all experiencing life in a different way than ever before.  We are asked to have patience, trust and abide by many things that are uncertain that do not really create an easy space for patience, trust or to easily allow ourselves to feel safe.

Within ourselves there is patience, trust and safety.  Connecting to the place within myself that I can settle into and connect to my own patience, trust and feeling safe is, perhaps, a different roadmap/way then I have ever followed before.  I have not traveled this route before.  And, I know these are things that are still a part of me and who I am.

Most likely, there are different roadmaps, guidelines and ways that you can create and adhere to to connect to the parts of you that bring you peace.

The many facets of You. 

May you know them, make friends with them, be true to them, give them love, let them grow.  Let others dissipate so you can still choose patience, trust and your own feeling of safety within yourself.  

May you let your passion(s) radiate. May you let yourself shine.  May you create and add to the parts of you that are fabulous for today, this moment, this breath.

Take one facet of you at a time and decide what you want to do with it; what you can do with it; and what you will do with you.  Allow calm, cool, awesome, exciting you be present and walk with you through these times; as much and as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment