Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, November 14, 2020

Miracle Gro(w)

Harmony.  Calm.  Beautiful.  Excitement.  Growth.  Life.  Live.  You.

How beautiful it is to feel harmonious with what is going on inside of ourselves and with what we share with others; the outside world around us.  This just may be the strongest thing we can do when we do it gently.  It, perhaps, is the productive thing we can do when we let our vulnerabilities live out loud.  It just may be the most supportive we can be when we support each other to live in this manner.

I realized this morning that it really doesn't matter who says what or what another experiences or believes as much as how I interpret same and in my reaction to same.  

We can choose to put blame outside of our self onto another.  And, in reality, this blame could be only a way for us not to experience, and, perhaps, not to even know/learn how to experience certain things.  The blame is not really what matters.  It is the response to it or the creation of it that matters, lives and swirls inside of us.

May you know who you are and/or would be living in your own reality.  May you choose to take responsibility for everything you feel, think, share and live as.  THIS is what creates your experiences, situations, life and feels.  

May you expand open into the love within yourself. 

May you share and unite a bit of your awesome and uniqueness into every experience, situation and relationship you encounter.  Let naturally, innate, beautiful You do Your thing.  

Harmony within shared through truth, responsibility and vulnerability is, perhaps, for people what ‘Miracle Gro’ is for plants.  

You.  Your feelings, thoughts, connections, mannerisms, interactions is what create you living as you live.  Sure, the outside sources matter.  However, how I deal with, process, engage and live through these outside sources and inside dis-eases is what creates my life.  

May you become, be and stay aware of how you are habitually, automatically and unconsciously living you and your life.  You are the common denominator to everything that is you and your life.  

I wish you miraculous living.  I wish you miraculous recovery and growth whenever you find yourself opening to it.

                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment