Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy

"Don't worry.  Be happy."

These days it doesn't always feel possible.  It may feel less possible than ever before.  Happy, for many of us went on the back burner as we learn this new way of being.  It is said that our brains shut down some when we are experiencing trauma.  It feels like the happy part [often] to me. 

Life is colorful.  Life is spontaneous.  Life is change.  Life is flow.  Life is freedom to be who you are.  

Happiness is a choice.  No matter what is going on around us, happiness is within reach.  Sometimes, it doesn't feel so.  Sometimes, I don't even want it.  Sometimes, laughter brings me closer to myself.  Sometimes, sadness feels more important.  

Life is about being downtrodden to being in high spirits and free; and everything in between.

All of these human feelings and reactions can be a choice.  

May you be aware of what feelings and reactions you choose.

Right here, right now, together, let’s start saving happiness.  Let us, together, keep happiness alive.

May you tap into your happiness, bask in it and share. 

Let us keep happiness alive.  

It starts with you.  It starts with me.  It starts with us.

  When your time is right; when your time rings true.  And it will.  



No comments:

Post a Comment