Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, November 7, 2020

Love Lit

  
Oh, there is magic going on.  Oh there is astonishing times happening.  Our minds and our lives are being blown astray.  Our minds and our lives are being challenged in ways that we would/could not have expected.  Our minds and our lives are blown open and the astounding and the un-astounding (and everything in between) are mega lit.

New labels and the way we see and do things are constantly bombarding us and forcing change within and around us.  I am in awe of what 2020 has brought about in each and every one of us.  2020 has changed patterns, guidelines, possibilities, impossibilities, ways, etc. in our personal lives, our professional lives, our every day lives and through everything and everyone we have been connected to.

We are learning better.  We are seeing truths.  We are seeing untruths.  We are experiencing each other in ways that we never imagined or ever thought possible.  Simply astounding. 

Yet, I still know beauty.  I still see beauty.  I am in awe.  I am amazed.  My blown mind and life is changed forever.  I choose to seek the beauty.  I choose to know the beautiful.  I choose to offer the loving me; as often and as much as possible.  

May you see, live and be what you deem beautiful; as often and as much as possible.  !!

There is ‘beautiful’ in this moment.  May you open your beauty within to connect to it without.  

May you blow up into and light up from the best version of You; as often and as much as possible.  

May this be life healing.  May this offer love more lit than ever.  It just feels too ugly, hard, difficult to g(r)o(w) forth any other way.    

No comments:

Post a Comment