Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, November 14, 2020

Be Like Water

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” Bruce Lee

Water flows.  Water trickles.  Water gushes.

Our adult bodies are made up of approximately more than 60% water.  It is good for the skin.  It is good for the organs.  It is good for digestion.  It is good for us.

Our bodies can go only a very short time (days) without it.  Even a mild case of dehydration can impair energy levels, mood, memory and brain performance.  

The rule of thumb is to [at least] drink half of your body weight in water each day.  

When I first read the Bruce Lee quote, I was wowed.  How true that flowing and staying 'liquid' can support each of us with a better, easier, more comfortable balance with less fighting what is and more flowing with the experiences that come to us through the truth, knowledge and love of what is going on inside of us as a response to it.

Be Like Water.  Be Liquid.  Drink Water.  

Some say, as you shower, to imagine any negativity flow down the drain with the water.  Some say being near water like the ocean or a body of water is healing, comforting and soothing.  

When it rains, it cleanses and feeds the land.  

Water.  It is a beautiful thing.  

You.  You are a beautiful thing.   

May you be aware of and appreciate the water that is in your life today to support, fill and cleanse you.

Below is a picture of a Koi pond that we used to have in our backyard.  It was my very favorite thing of the whole house.  It was a sanctuary.  The sound of the flow; the sight of the flow; playing and upkeeping the flow and path of the flow was such a joy to me.  I think about it.   I miss it.  I feel such great gratitude that I was able to experience it.  

May you realize what is in your life just now that uplifts and supports you in feeling sanctified and whole May you experience great gratitude for it and really feel, see, experience and enjoy it.  Feel the honor of the blessing of it.  You can tap into this blessing anytime you choose.  

May you tap, tap, tap, perhaps, especially now, as we are being asked to flow, trickle, flood, leak and keep our head above water almost every day in many ways during these very 'interesting' times.

May you grow from the depth of yourself into the best of yourself; again and again and again.

I believe in You.  

May you let your love flow within, without and in between everything and every possibility.  Your love is this valuable, needed, cherished and appreciated.   Be love.  Let love.  Love your love.  



No comments:

Post a Comment