Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 20, 2020

Shine Bright

May you take notice of your thoughts.

Are your thoughts uplifting or discouraging; both or somewhere in between...

When you think a thought that creates you feeling a way that you do not enjoy, perhaps, you can rethink the thought in a more productive, loving, uplifting way.

Sometimes I can.  Sometimes I cannot.  Sometimes I can turn it completely around.  Sometimes I just do not have it in me to change a thought 'up'.  

If you hear yourself thinking a thing that puts you in a place that you are really are not enjoying, ask yourself is it 100%, without a doubt true - exactly as you are thinking it.  

If you feel overwhelmed or confused, perhaps, ask yourself what is your goal in this very moment, this very breath; just now.  Focus on just now and just what you choose your goal to be.  You can change the goal anytime you want.  You are in control of your reaction, need, choice in how you want to participate in this moment.  

This enables you, perhaps, to shine the brightest you possible in this moment; in every moment.  You are tremendous.  May you let yourself be so.

Just a reminder..  There is magic in the air.. always.  

May you take notice and tap in.. awesomely, uniquely You.   

Just like the moon, may you shine your light no matter the wane of your current strength, intensity, power and ability. 

You can be full on.  You can be 'crescent'.  You can be 'new'.  Your light can even be 'eclipsed'.  

It is this way for all of us.  

May you love, be mindful and choose the best available you to be present.  May you love yourself through all your phases.



No comments:

Post a Comment