Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, November 19, 2020

Serenity

Our world is in upheaval now.  There is worldwide unrest.  Everyone of us is living in a world like nothing we have ever seen before... In this exact way.  In this exact place.  In this exact existence.

Perhaps, we are being asked to look; to see; to feel; to do; to be... different.  Perhaps, we are being 'pushed' to open our hearts even as many are feeling like they are breaking.  Perhaps, we are being 'guided' to open our minds as many are evolving/changing; engaging and disengaging.

In this, right now, as you are - You are equipped to be here now and to be exactly as you are in the exact life you are living.  There is beauty in You.  There is tenderness, there is strength; there is love.  Your heart beats and your body breathes.  Most probably, in the way that it is exactly supposed to; right here right now. 

May you accept; shed kindness and practice gratitude.  In these practices, may we uplift, invoke, support and render each other's best of self.   

I wish You serenity.  Serenity is defined as a feeling of peace, calm; being untroubled.   

By practicing acceptance; by speaking kindly to yourself; by listing things you are grateful for, serenity grows.   

I wish you serenity.   

May we take the stance of intuitive serenity [as often and as much as possible] within our own selves.

You.   Me.   Us.    Serenity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment