Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Before and After

I know one thing loud and clear that is getting louder daily for me.

I miss family gatherings.  I miss my friends in a casual, easy atmosphere of togetherness.  I miss hugging people easily without thought.  I miss uniting together with others that are interested in the same things or want to learn about the same topics.

I miss the energizing energy exchanging smiles with one another.  I miss cherishing each other by touching their back or shoulder or arm; holding their hand.  I miss being uplifted by easy physical energies and auras combining and intermingling simply and easily; with no thought of sickness and even death.

It is really nice to be free and easy.  It is really nice to breathe free and easy.  It is really nice for 'me' to experience an 'us'.

Gathering.  Togetherness.  Unite.  One of a kind Energy.

May togetherness never be taken for granted.  May a friendly, caring touch always be cherished. 

Being with others can and does uplift like nothing else. 

Perhaps, now, is still an opportune time to energize, care for and empower ourselves, so when we easily and freely gather and get together, the magic within all of our loving wishes and dreams burst forth, burst open and grow and become true.   

May you go deep inside your loving truth of what is living to You.  Work on it.  Play with it.  Grow it.  Become it.  Let it live through your inner knowing and out into the world.  This unique part of You is valuable and a reason for You being You.  Nurture everything you love about yourself and, perhaps, learn how to love any and all parts of you that you may have been unkind or hard to in the past.

When you grow from the love of your whole self, your whole self glows and becomes more love(d).  When you glow love, you change the world you are living in through and to love.  Love is what you have to offer.  Let love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment