Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Life


"There must be another life she thought, sinking back into her chair, exasperated.  Not in dreams; but here and now, in this room, with living people.  She felt as if she were standing on the edge of a precipice with her hair blown back; she was about to grasp something that just evaded her.  There must be another life, here and now, she repeated.  This is too short, too broken.  We know nothing, even about ourselves."  Virginia Woolf

This is life now.  We are living it, experiencing it, being it, feeling it and creating with it.  This is life.  All that we have experienced and will experience.  Life.

May we all be open to what is And what is not.  Who we are And who we are not.  What we want to become And what we want to leave behind.  

May you embrace your true self; your true feelings.  Be best friends with, your greatest supporter of, your life as it is.  Loving the fun, beautiful and precious life is easy.  Love the not so easy, the difficult, the hurtful.  By loving it, I mean to allow yourself to respond in the best way you know how and being here totally in your truth loving yourself.

It surely doesn't hurt to try.  It may turn out to be one of the greatest gifts you give yourself (and others) in this; that is your life(time).   


No comments:

Post a Comment