Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 31, 2020

In the Beginning

In the beginning there was only pure love, light and wisdom.

May we place this beginning within ourselves now.  Let us begin again.  

The world and its inhabitants are often full of fright of the [so much] unknown just now.  There is turmoil and distrust.  There is extreme hate and ugliness.  Just maybe, things are coming up so that they may be healed.

I want to believe that even as our world looks, feels and sounds like it is falling apart, it truly really is falling into place.

It is one of the greatest times ever to create the greatest change(s) ever.

Creativity is at an all time high.

May you participate through what you love and what you feel/believe your purpose is being here now.

We are all here now by no coincidence.  We are all here now for specific reasons and purposes to move our world forward out of everything that is dark into the light.

May you spread your wings and be; spread your wings and share; spread your wings and live in your truth; spread your wings and live through the utmost honor of being You.

In the beginning, there was only pure love, light and wisdom.

May we connect to this 'beginning' that [without a doubt] includes who and what we are and let us begin anew. 

Happy Beginning(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment