Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 22, 2020

Window of Opportunity

“It is often in the darkest of times that our ‘windows of opportunity’ appear.    May you open to the ease of this being so.    May you get ‘em...  Ha!”

The above is my offering/post on ‘Facebook’ this morning.   

Scrambling. ‘Anewing’. Challenging.  ‘Abrewing’. Surviving.  Spinning.  Loving.  Doing.  Not doing.  And so much more.  

I am almost certain that this time in our world, (this time in your life) you, too, are being ‘offered’ to do certain things differently.   Very differently.   

Where is the manual...  The best answer I can come up with is ‘inside of you’.   We are being called to find, create, change and even breathe differently.  These can feel like very challenging things.  I know my head spins with not knowing where to land at times.  

May I offer to take this moment and each moment and ask yourself ‘what is my goal in this moment’.   This may support some sanity.  

It could be brushing your teeth, connecting with a contact, taking deep relaxing breaths inward to going full throttle into a project.  Big, easy, hard, small.  Whatever your goal is for this moment...  Stay focused on it.  Be with it. Fully engage in it.  “Be here now” can be your mantra.    

We see, feel and are different.  We are forging into new paths and plans for business, personal endeavors; individually, together.  

May you realize and be aware of the opportunities to become and create yourself and your life anew.   It just may be completely different that what you would expect.

I believe in You.  

Just maybe this is a very important window of opportunity.   

May we grow ourselves complete in every opportunity to do so.  May we grow our world complete; individually owning who we are and supporting each other in same.  Do this with the most kind, compassionate, open to understand, loving way possible available to you and through you.   

Jump into this ‘window of opportunity’ with the most whole and truest of self that you can.  

Give yourself permission to be open to welcome the you that is watching and waiting to be heard, seen and lived through.   Booyah! 






No comments:

Post a Comment