Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 3, 2020

Giraffe

I have been seeing giraffes; noticing giraffes a lot lately.  I went to Ted Andrews’ book, “Animal Speak” and this is what I read...

 Giraffe

"... are you saying things you shouldn't?  Are you not saying things that you should?  Are you allowing others to speak inappropriately or allowing their words to affect yourself?  If a giraffe has come into your life, ask yourself some important questions.  Are you seeing what is ahead of you?  Are you afraid to look ahead?  Are you seeing other people's perspective?  Do you allow other's refusal to see your own perspective affect your life?  Are you seeing the consequences of your thoughts, words and deeds?  

Are you resisting moving into new areas you see for yourself?  Are you resisting change?  Are you afraid of the future?  The giraffe can show you the future and how best to move toward it.  When running, the legs and the neck of the giraffe work together, reminding us that it is not enough to see the future, but you must move toward it as well.  

With the giraffe, there are actually three horns.  The third actually looks more like a lump under the skin, but it is located just above the eyes.  This placement is very significant as this is the area of the body associated with the third or inner eye--the seat of higher intuition.  This only serves to reinforce the farsighted perception that the giraffe and its energies can awaken within you."

Ok.  So, I do not really understand or connect easily with much of this.  Ha. 


I like the third eye perspective.  It means to me a sense of awakening and enlightenment.  An awareness that can go beyond the physical and include the spiritual beingness of living this human life.  An increase in foresight which is to see and understand the bigger picture from what is happening in the now.  I do not know the future but I believe I am living as such for it to happen as I feel it...  


I like the idea of listening to my own perspective when all is said and done.  When I've gathered information, connected to my feelings and hearing what other's have learned and experienced, I still choose my way to do me.  


I am resisting 'doing'.   I've been resisting it for a long time.  I am open to change and believe in change.  I believe that when my time to do is now, I will 'do'; and I will do it brilliantly.  In the meantime, I am open to learn more about myself; about life; about forgiveness; about listening; about how I am 'touched' and how I 'touch' others.  I am open to let my love grow, become, be and be experienced.  The doing part will happen.  

For me, it is the professional doing that is not so available to me.  For me, the doing me; living my truth; allowing my feelings; sharing, helping and supporting is on. 

I tire easily.  I do fear professionalism and scleroderma together at this juncture of my life.  And, I know it is meant to happen.  I know as it is meant to happen, nothing will stop it.  I foresee it happening.  I feel it happening.  I feel myself moving towards it.  When the time is here, I am ready.  


My legs and my neck, which is the bridge between my heart and my mind, will run together in unison and step firmly on the earth and live the next chapter of my life feeling safe, involved, happy and together; with you.  All of us open to living our best selves.  


For now, I stand in my vulnerability, my truth, my vision and my innerness creating the opportunity to live all that is yet inside of me to live.. out.


May you be true to you.  See, feel, know and breathe into your dream(s).  Into what you feel inside of you.  May you be aware, mindful and open to who you are and what you want to do, share, be and live.


Let your heart and your mind work in unison through everything that is You.


You are beautiful, unique and your perspective matters.  May you let it be so.
  Live through what you know and feel.  Own what you want and need to say.  Believe what your heart and mind working together tells you.  Live all that is inside of you out; as it comes up for you. 

Your energy touches up to the sky and down into the earth.  You are this beautiful and this powerful.  Connect and just let You be so.






No comments:

Post a Comment