Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 24, 2020

YOU On




As you walk forward, venture out, breathe yourself open and endure all the new ways that are being created, bring your truest, kindest, most lovingly available self with you.

Our world has been, is and continues to be under a universal and global transformation.

All of us know more ‘unknown’ than we, perhaps, ever have.  It certainly can feel this way easily just now.

May you trust that as you walk forward into the unknown, lessons and learning of what is really important to you become most apparent.

In this knowing and awareness, we can forge the best and most successful paths forward.

When you walk with your truth and an open vulnerability, you are open to creating the most innate version of your life as you were born to live it.

There may not be anything cooler than just this.

Get your cool on.  Walk in your truth with an open heart and mind.  Leave judgment and habit behind.

Free yourself to "Just 9Be U" and grow the inner version of you out.  When what is going on inside of you matches and shows on the outside, you are living complete and whole.   "Grow Yourself Complete"   Take your whole, authentic self into every situation (thing, place, person) you encounter.

Now this is what Ive been talking about since before my very first blogpost in 2010.

I so want to support anyone who is interested to do exactly this...  BAM!  YOU on!

Thank You.




No comments:

Post a Comment