Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 21, 2020

Peace vs Comfort

Peace... ‘A state of tranquility or serenity’.  To me it is like being ‘in the zone’.

Comfort...  “A feeling of relief; state of ease”.  To me it is relaxing into myself.

I wish you peace and comfort; if it feels right for You.

Something came to me to make me think what is the difference between these two words — peace and comfort.  I think I was looking for both.

I have almost always had the idea of wanting peace within.   How do I get it more often.  Since I know I can be it, can I tap into it anytime I want.   Can I choose it...

Comfort is just something that feels so snuggly and, well, comfortable.

Just like happy, to me, peace and comfort are very enjoyable.

When I am ‘in the zone’, it feels like anything is possible.  I am in alignment with my true self.

When I am comfortable, I am more accepting and relaxed.  And I do know it is often in discomfort that the greatest creativity can be achieved.

I am grateful for peace.

I am grateful for comfort.

Is it true that we cannot know peace without knowing chaos; cannot know comfort without knowing discomfort...

May you hear the whispers of your own inner voice wanting your attention.  May you respond accordingly.  May you fulfill the whispers that call to you through your own loving voice.  This is when you are 'in the zone' flowing with ease and the glory of you.

Living from this place is the best and most empowering thing you can do for yourself, the people you love and our world.

"Just 9Be U" …  "Grow Yourself Complete"... again and again and again.    Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment