Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Healing Deeply

I wish you deep healing.

Healing, to me, is about being at peace within my life and sharing my truth with easy vulnerability and love. 

"Heal yourself in a way that what other people say and do will not run through the filter of your wounds".

I created this sentence from a meme I read that touched me deeply with excitement, understanding and awe.  I do not know who created the meme.  I am very grateful to this person for such deep thinking, wisdom and insight.

Healing our own inner wounds can give us so much freedom to be everything that we are; to experience life differently and with a whole lot more ease.

Don't you want ease...  I want ease.

May we heal enough to get out of our own pain from past experiences to allow for new and unencumbered  beliefs, thoughts and ways to let the truth of others (way of others) to not defeat, belittle, encumber everything beautiful and allow our own ability to vibe at the highest of high vibrations available to us.

May you get your wings on by letting go of the pain of/from your wounds.

May you choose yourself flying high with deep letting go and deep healing rising up. 





No comments:

Post a Comment