Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 11, 2020

Suffering

What if ‘suffering’ becomes a habit and doesn’t have to be so...

I have had ‘scleroderma’ for over 40 years.  I have met suffering.  My dad left before I became a
teenager; just disappeared.  I have known loss.

There has been such debilitating pain that I have lived through.   Knowing it can happen, I have made my fear of it strong.  I was once told by a clinician that "having a dis-ease can be like living with a terrorist.  One never knows when it will strike."  This felt true to me.

I used to tell myself if my own dad doesn’t love me, how can anyone.

I have worked through much.   My dad leaving enabled me the life I have lived.   There was and is a lot of gloriousness in it.  Super duper experiences, fabulous and deep times;  and wonderful connections.

Having scleroderma has shown me what 'life is' from the depth of myself.  What compassion and love can enable.   What hurt and ugliness can disable.

What if knowing what it is like to struggle has become a habit that I just expect.   What if I can struggle and I can live the best of myself, too.   In fact, I know this to be true.   I have had the most amazing trips of a lifetime and I have experienced stop me in my tracks excruciating pain.

May I open myself to my truth in each moment and bear witness and offer the truth of my full experience to each moment.

What is past, I have survived and thrived.

What is future will be.

What is now I can live fully in and not judge which could, possibly, be living the best of me.

What if it is all gifts to become, to grow, to love, to survive, to experience human life.

What if it is what it is.  And, it ain’t what it ain’t.  And I am ok.  I am me.  I am living.

Maybe I could just lighten up some.   Push the fear of what isn’t even happening just now and bring forth and live my truest and deepest self.   Would that be ‘unsuffering’.   I think it just might.

I'm ‘game’ to see where this takes me.

May you listen to, hear and believe everything and anything that feels true to you as you take a step outside of yourself and experience life from both your inner and outer presence; your mind, heart and soul.   It just may be You Being Your Best (in this way) that is the greatest present you could experience/live.  

May you open up, dig deep, step outside and look with new and only loving eyes.   For yourself.   For others.  For all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment