Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 8, 2020

Open/Expand

May you open up to everything that is you; without judgment, in complete vulnerability knowing you have you, through the love that is you(rs).

When we expand ('think expansion') and not contract, we allow our bodies and minds to breathe; emotions and circulation to flow; and dreams and desires to be created from deep within; out into our lives.

Letting the life that is inside of ourselves yet to be lived -- come forth through our openness, innate knowing with an open invitation for You to happen just may be the greatest gift we can offer in our lifetime.  

The power of You...

The ‘power of now’...

The power that empowers us...

It is all divine.

When we are open, we allow the divinity (higher power) that is within us to work for us and with us.

Are you feeling it....   I hope so.  

All my love.

May you let the genuineness and awesomeness of You flow through(out) You and everything you touch, encounter, experience, share and live.  






No comments:

Post a Comment