Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 7, 2020

Five of Diamonds

I saw where someone had pulled up the "Six of Clubs" [thank you] from one of my past, long ago posts.  It reminded me that I used to think of a card and then look up the meaning.  It was fun if nothing else.  And, it often coincided in some way with my experience of what was happening.

So, I decided to think of a card and immediately the five of diamonds came to my mind.  I looked it up and this is what it read...

"The Five of Diamonds card shows reconciliation and positive relationships. In its negative aspects, this card relates to material worries and anxiety. Generally speaking, the Five of Diamonds is a good omen that announces a solution to a problem."

Seems, in many ways, apropos for me.  Relationships are different and deeper for me with everyone staying in and finding new ways of being.  Many of us are looking for paper products and we are living in a state of 'differentness' and it can very easily bring up worry and anxiety.  I also know that this will all work itself through, albeit much pain and angst; and solutions along with extreme creativity are being discovered and brought forth.

It is a time of great change; great pains; great loss; and whole new ways of being.  

May you feel your own deep love and let it fill every cell in your body and mind.  May you let the your spirit fly free.   May you let your soul, filled with innate wisdom, keep guiding you through and back home to the basics of being (you).  

Perhaps, we are being fine-tuned by way of life, living, ourselves, our relationships, materialism, emotions, the wisdom of simplicity and our beautiful and forgiving Earth as well...  



No comments:

Post a Comment