Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 28, 2018

Quotes

Quotes that are currently some of my favorites.

My wish is that they touch who you are and who you want to be.



"Bloom:  Allow your thoughts to bloom with power, courage and love.  Have the Courage to Be You."   Coach Barb



"We are being pushed on every level to create an external life, matching our internal vibrations.  If we are focused, acknowledge what is working for us the universe is supporting us in all its strength.  We are being reminded that we can achieve anything and that a hard work will pay off.  We need to trust ourselves and our ability to succeed.  Take on responsibility and stay grounded."  Clara at Energy Healing - 'Full moon in Capricorn'



"It took me many years to understand the depth of self-truth and love.  Unlayering all of the voices of the world to find the one that is genuine and always true is a journey worth taking."  Janet Straightarrow



"When you have peace with those who mean the most to you, you find peace within yourself."  Linda Carden



Add.  Subtract.  Multiply.  Divide.  Whatever it takes.  Create your thoughts to support and encourage the best in/of you.  Reach deep within for your innate knowing.  Reach far out to surpass any and all learned knowledge.  Go deep to be very rooted in yourself.  Use your heart, intuition and mind.  We were given both a brain and a heart.  By using everything that grows, opens, dwells and exists as You [as it feels right to you], your best intentions are realized.

May you realize all of you.  Bloom.


No comments:

Post a Comment