Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 17, 2018

Love

Love.   What does it mean to you...

We talk, hear, read, desire, etc. love and, yet, do we know what it means.  I think it may mean different things to different people.

To me, it means to support another to be the best person and live the best life that another can be and live from their own internal knowing.  This is love to me.

I am reminded today, being Father's Day, that a family doesn't always consist of a mom, dad and child or children.

It can consist of grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, beloved friends and our pets/animals.

It can consist of two moms or two dads.  It can consist of a mom with her childhood family.  It can consist of an older son with his father.  It can consist of a brother and a sister.   There are so many ways a family can be built.

And, the building block of family is love.   Love is what pulls us, connects us, convinces us to gather together and call ourselves family.  I think it is a most beautiful thing.

I am thinking of love today.   What it means, what it consists of, what it does, what it feels like.  Love gives.  Love is receiving.

If I want to share anything with you today; it is this...   LOVE.

In everything you do

May you ask yourself what is the most loving thing you can do or say in this moment and may you do/say this.

Live from love.  Let love.  Be love.  Share love.   Carry love.

May you let love always be present in your thoughts and actions.  

As we all live doing, saying, and being loving, may we all open to love.

Grow love.  Grow in love.  Repeat.

Love is the answer.

May you open your beautiful heart to your own beautiful love and sprinkle it out (and in) with everything that you experience.

Experience love.  Let each experience be from love; your love.


No comments:

Post a Comment