Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Cold, Warm, Hot

We all have our moments.  Moments of joy; moments of frustration; moments of living deeply in the unknown.

When I live from moment to moment and bring my true self into each moment, life seems most grand.  I feel most fulfilled.

I went to the hair stylist today telling her I needed some spunk; some sass.  What I got was some 'pink' color added to my blonde hair.  I'm not 100% comfortable with it and I have been thinking about doing this for some time now.

It does bring forth the child in me.  It does bring a reminder of playfulness to me.   It does bring a bit of excitement.  It does help connect me to my own vibrancy.

Pink hair cannot change moments.  Pink hair can change how I perceive and 'play out' moments but only if I open up to it and allow it to be so.  One doesn't need pink hair for this.

May you allow the playfulness part of you to come forth and be playful.

All we have are these individual moments and what we choose [and how we perceive] to process them is 100% up to us.  

Do what is inside of you to do.   Play with what you wish to be playful with.  Sing.  Dance.  Run.  Be silly.  Bring everything that is sitting inside of you trying to get your attention to the forefront of your life.  It is not there just because.  Perhaps, it is there because it is calling you - it is your calling for what is possible to come next.

Give yourself freedom to be, live, share, invite, open up to the spunk and sass that is You(rs).

Get on with your sassy self.  May you have plenty moments where your spunk is prevalent and you are so dope that you can feel nothing but freeing joy that ignites your flame.

May you get to know the spirit and soulfulness of your own playful side and let it spontaneous combust; so to speak...  !

It is okay to be cold, warm and hot.  Hot as fire. Warm as a tropical ocean.  Cold as a ski slope.  It is, perhaps, in these individual 'temperatures' that we can explore our own totality and true nature.

May you let the true nature of you rise.



No comments:

Post a Comment