Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 28, 2018

Full Moon June 2018

I feel extra energy;  rampant energy; sizzling energy in the air.  I feel like my adrenaline is working at a high dose level and/or on overtime. 

There is an excitement about this energy where I feel like I do not want to turn off and all I feel like doing is to find ways to best touch and participate in the betterment of all life.

Also present is a feeling of wanting to sit internal of myself and not expend too much energy externally or outside of myself. 

So as I read what I write here, I ask myself how can I connect to the betterment of all life and not be externally stimulating or provoking.  

And what feels true to me is that the more in-depth peace, love, serenity and wholeness that I can create and live from is what best provides me the ability to better support the betterment of all that is.

I may be nutty and goofy.  I may be spot on.  All I do know for sure is that this is my truth and I choose to see it; live it; feel it; and know it as my bada*s self.  !

Whether you feel nutty and goofy or spot on, as long as you are living from your own loving truth and way, may you choose to see; live; feel; and know that you are living your bada*s self.  

And that is pretty bada*s to me!  

May you honor the life that is you and carry on, create, be and share the most awesome you available in each moment, during each experience and in each breath.   

Oh the real fun is just beginning; coming up ‘to the plate’; ‘to the table; to the forefront of everything we are and do.    

BRING. YOU. ON.   

Thank you to Lisa Colburn, Conscious Healings, for reminding me that being a bada*s is fun, cool, sick, and dope and I get great joy from it.  And teaching me that a ‘spiritual bada*s’ is a real thing.  She is one.  And, here and now, I want to claim that I am too.  

May you claim your own bada*sery through the best way you wish to complement our world.   

Whoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment