Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 6, 2018

No Words

I have no words to speak.  No words to type.  No wisdom or moments to share.  I come here as I am home alone and there is a lovely rain storm outside and I wonder what could come from me stopping in...   Ha.

Waking up.  I see people telling people to wake up.  I think what they mean by it is to become enlightened.  To see reality and live in it.

We can all see the same things and have different realities.  Let us honor each other's reality.  Perhaps, even be open to hearing it and exploring it.  

I say we are all doing the best that we can from where we are, who we are, where we have been, what we know and where we are going.  I say be true to yourself and live from this truth and it is the best one can do.  And, it's pretty wonderful.  Not easy, not always fun.  And, living in one's truth out loud is exceptional because we are living in it anyway to pretend otherwise prolongs the dis-ease of it.

I wake up every morning - and it takes me awhile - and I hear myself saying I wonder what today will bring and I know it is going to be a good day.  I know deep within that my goal is to bring my truth into what the day shows me and flow and love as best I can.

I wake up to my fingers ever so gently contracting and expanding.  I've been doing this for a couple of months now and it came on its own.  I tell myself it is my hands wanting their part of my circulation system and this is their way of asking for it.  I don't know what will come of it.  I will honor it and think it is a good thing...  because this is how I am choosing to roll just now.

May you meet yourself where you are at.  Honor yourself and your situation.  Be open to its lessons.  Know your immediate goal and remind yourself of it if confusion threatens.  Reset your potential to reach this goal.  Reset your goal anytime you wish.  

No words are necessary sometimes.  You may choose to participate by just being; just allowing; just honoring.

May you flow with what is and bring your truth to this flow.  In this, you are living in fulfillment.  You are fulfilling your present by being present to the situation as you.

How you choose to see it, think about it, be in it and live through it is a choice.  May you choose your own peace as often and as much as possible.

Peace in.  Peace out.

...........

No comments:

Post a Comment