Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, June 15, 2018

Feelings... Oh Oh Oh Feelings...

This week has been an interesting week where my own feelings are loud and it feels like they are 'uncatchable'.

I can't understand them or put reason to them.  I don't even feel like I want to.  However, they are vibrant, pulsating and present.

They travel in me, through me, around me and, again, I feel like it is impossible to grasp them all.

It is an uncomfortable feeling.  It is an unusual feeling.  It is a feeling that I really don't know how to share or write about.

I sit heavily with this.  I feel like I am being heavily weighed down and, yet, I don't feel bothered by it.  I almost feel carefree.

Nothing is harassing me.  Nothing is pushing me.  Nothing is challenging me.  It just IS.

There is a freedom here.   There is, perhaps, growth occurring.  Perhaps, I could say that I am lost in the spirit of myself and I am fine.

Not fine in a way that I am happy go lucky.   Fine in a way that I know everything is okay and everything is as it is supposed to be.

The great changes around me that I am experiencing are outside of myself; outside of my grasp; and outside of my control.  And, yet, they are also all a part of me too.

I sit in LOVE.  I send love to everything that is pretty much out of my control which is pretty much everything.

All I can control is my reaction and sometimes controlling my reaction seems uncontrollable.

We live in a world of transposing, transporting, transmitting, and transgression.  We are seeing, feeling, knowing more transparency and transference along with transformation.  We are learning more about our own and the world's transmissivity (a measure of the ability of a material or medium to transmit electromagnetic energy, as light (dictionary.com)).

This is a huge and impressionable time for all of us.

May you meet your life (and yourself) where it is at.  May you trust yourself knowing no matter what comes your way, you will live through it as you - as you with love, peace and harmony in your being as much and as often as possible.

Bring the true you forward and out and function from this depth of knowing who you are; what you want, what you know, and what you feel.

May you just allow you to happen.  

In this, individually, together we just may create the best world possible for us all.  Woot Woot  !

It is my greatest wish of my lifetime.   To live in synchronicity, support, through spirit via a substantial spark.  The spark that is within all of us that gives us life.   May it teach us to do life together.

Oh yes I went here...   Hmm.   Ha.  Doing it.  Doing me.

May you go 'there'.  Hmm.  Ha.  Doing it.  Doing you.



No comments:

Post a Comment