Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day 2018


Happy Father’s Day to all the men who give of themselves to the(ir) children.  You teach strength, work ethic, crazy fun, morals, perseverance, unselfishness and humanity.  Your strength to show vulnerability, truth, love, admiration and courage makes the wholeness of you the greatest gift you can give your children; your family.   We honor you every day and especially today.   We thank you and appreciate you for all your sacrifice and your one of a kind weight bearing shoulders.   You are amazing, creative and exciting.   Because of you, your family - your people - feel safe and empowered.   Happy Father’s Day to all the people that fulfill this role to the best of your ability.  You are true Champions.   Thank You from all of us who reap the gift of your love and wizardry (cleverness and finesse) through every day life.    We celebrate you!

May you celebrate yourself.  Be easy and loving and give the gift of you to You today.  

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment