Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, June 25, 2018

However, Whenever, Whoever, Wherever, Whatever

Life.   Live.

Live life.

However, whenever, whoever, wherever you choose.

We get one shot at living this life that we are engaged in just now.

Past.  Present.  Future.

The past is behind us and supports the why we are who we are, how we are, when we are, and where we are.

The present is only right now and how we feel in this minute can be a choice.  We can step away of our present feelings just by being aware of them and choosing different.  When we are lucky enough to be in this present moment and enjoy the way we are feeling, then why not be aware of this too and know how awesome of a 'job' we did to make this so.

The future is ours to live; maybe.  We can plan; we can do tasks to grow into the future that we want to create.  We can dream, imagine and even become what we are dreaming and imagining.  Sometimes, what we dream and imagine doesn't quite come to fruition and it is at this point and time that we, again, can choose how we live and process through this chance of each day that we are allotted.

I've heard some say that this is life.  Nothing more and nothing less.

I've heard some say it is only life.

I've heard some say this is your life, take it seriously.

I've heard some ask what are you going to do with your life.

I've seen some 'play it out' and respond accordingly.

The things that may matter most, perhaps, is the how, the when, the who, the where and the what.

Perhaps, in each moment, these are choices that we make whether we are aware of them or not.  Maybe our consciousness is involved.  Maybe it is not.  Sometimes, the subconscious is the creator of the moment.

And, as in the book, "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle, living in awareness of this present moment is, maybe, the greatest thing we can choose to do.

Blink our eyes and the moment is gone.

Choose your how you want to feel and/or do things.  Choose your when you best want to participate.  Choose with whom (or alone) you want to share with.  Choose your where you want to be preside.  Choose your what that crosses the barriers of the moments with you.

It is your life; your choice.   This way of living your life is a choice all its own.

Sometimes, choices are easy to make.  Other times, we get out of our own 'inner knowing' and stall for whatever reason.  Sometimes, we completely cannot grasp the situation and we ride it out the best we can.

It is all living.  It is all life.  It is all your life that you are living.  It is all okay.  It is all a path.

What if this is the plan that we are born with.  What if this is the way it is supposed to be.  What if exactly where you are now; what you are doing; who you are with; when it happens; and how you feel is exactly the way it is supposed to be.

What if we just accepted it all...

Just ride it out, participate with your truth through the experience of you.

I'd like to think it is enough.  I'd like to think the life inside of us is the life we are meant to live.  The life outside of us connected to the life inside of us is exactly the experience we are supposed to have.

It is supposed to be exactly as it is.  And, we can grow and become different if we don't quite love it.  We can see things differently.  We can do things differently.  We can be with different people.  We can change what we want.  We can choose our response to what is.

We have a brain and a heart.  When we incorporate them both, along with our spirit we choose from who we are, what we know, what we do; when, why, how, what and with whom.

We are all traveling through our lives.

Best we can wish for is balance, awareness of choices, comfort, fulfillment and being.  With this, comes exiting times.  With this, comes challenging times.

This is your life.  This is your now.

What are you going to do with it...

How are you going to let yourself experience your life...

Miserable and unhappy.  Happy and grateful.

And everything in between.

If you are lucky like I have been, I've experienced greatness.  I've experienced great pain.  I have lived thus far.

I stand open arms to the sky believing that life is magic and there is magic in me.

Sure, I know great fear.  I know uncertainty.  I know that I don't know.

And, I trust the process of my life.  I trust myself to know when I need to know most.  I trust that I am okay with experiencing my life the way that I do and the way that it shows up and the way that I am meant to.

I can choose to connect to peace in this moment knowing this.

May you know that you can choose whatever, wherever, whoever, whenever, however your choices show up for you to be made.  

May you do it with your arms up to the sky, open heart and mind, spirit present and choose the choice(s) that feels most right on/in you in this moment.

You are living you right now.  Notice your breath.

May you bring the present of You to each present moment and believe in the awesomeness of your life.

What if it is all really purposeful and your greatest purpose is bringing your own unique superpower (you) to the present moment; from your past into your future.

Life.  Live.  Allow.  Present.  Open and expanded.  Love on and enhanced.  Love going inward to you and outward to all that is.

Oh, the magic of you is beautiful.   You are beautiful.

I bow my head in wonder, amazement, honor and great hope of all of us connecting to the greatest peace and utility ever lived/demonstrated.

May you WOW yourself.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment