Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, June 8, 2018

Weird or Exciting or...

I have been having very interesting and unusual sleep patterns.  They have been sporadic, deep, evasive and maybe a bit invasive as well.

Some interesting and/or weird; some bizzare and/or healing; some out there and/or productive...

Perhaps, there is no need to label things.  Perhaps, things are just what they are; as they are and that is that.

I am not 100%, without a doubt, certain which 'label' is correct or if any label is necessary.

I have been telling myself that I am weird for too long; just maybe.

I sleep and, yet I'm awakened and aware of thoughts and requests from my own mind.  I hear myself asking that this 'quiet time' be my 'healing time'.   I have asked for my blood circulation to work wonderfully.  I have thought that doing movement in my mind - like exercising in my mind - would possibly be productive.  I have woken up to itching on my back neck 'knowing' that my body's blood circulation was reaching there fully for the first time since my teens.

Last night I woke to myself  'pulling the mask off of my face'.  I imagined portions at a time.  Horizontally and vertically.  Absolutely taking the mask-like skin off of my face to show the real, true, authentic and 'best of me' face.  I remember peeling it away knowing that I was pulling my mask off.  I just knew then that it was really happening and such a gift and miracle was being given to myself.

I usually take my pulse when I awake.  It usually takes me the first minute that I put the effort into counting my beats per minute.  This morning it took me a whole 30 minutes to complete the counting and I didn't get bothered or frustrated as I couldn't seem to conclude the count and continued to start over and over and over again.  I know the minutes were at :38 when I started and when I stopped the minutes read :12.

Time is evasive right now.  Days are lost.  Minutes are seconds.  Hours are minutes; etc. etc.   Time sure feels different.

May you let what is happening, happen for you.  May you trust what is happening is what is best to happen.  May you not judge.  May you ask for what you want.  May you believe that you can get what you have been working towards.  May you believe that what you want is yours to have.  May you believe that what you get is for your very best growth into your very best self as life is today.

If you think something is weird, but yet weird feels great, real and, possibly even, awesome, may you let weird happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment