Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 11, 2018

Wishing

As I start my day, I notice the calm in the air.  I hear the lawnmower.  I feel the warmth of the sun.  There feels to be an ease in the day.  A quiet calm.

I hear the water fountain trickling.  I see my dogs laying close by.  The cat hangs just outside the office door.  I am in a comfortable chair with a comfortable temperature.

The sky is a pale blue and the palm fronds are doing a happy sway.

There is a brightness in this moment.

I stop, sit here, be and say thank you for this moment.  Moments of awareness; pure awareness of a single moment, can be a gift.

May you give yourself a gift.  May you hug yourself.  May you embrace your own inner peace.

Sometimes, the search for inner peace is longer than other times, yet in not giving up, we find it.

It is my wish that what you are wishing will be true for you.  If it is meant to be and if it is for your greatest good, it will happen.  It will be so.  Let your wish(es) grow from within you out to create the reality of it/them.

Stay wishing for as long as it takes.  Go easy.  Be easy.  Let easy.  When it is time, it will happen.   Perhaps, believe that this 'now' is preparing you for you to live best in your wish(es) realized.

May you stop at times to feel gratitude for what is happy in your life.  

May you "grow yourself complete".   May you grow.   May you be.   May you live.  May you do.  May you...

This is my wish for You.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment