Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 5, 2018

Rain Reign Rein

It is a lovely Saturday morning as I start my day.  There is a very fine rain coming down but lots of it.  I can almost feel the earth grateful for the rain.  It feels like it lights up in gratitude.

I take the dogs out and we get a little wet.  We run in enjoying the raindrops.

We need rain down here in southern Florida.  I know it is coming as it usually rains every day in the later afternoon during the summer months.

It feels like summer is whispering that it is coming with this current rainfall.

I feel the chair underneath me supporting me.  I place my feet flat on the floor connected.  I relax my shoulders and my body sits relaxed but upright in the chair.

I feel grateful that it is Saturday.  Today, this Saturday, means my husband is home and it is a day to do what we want do to.  A rainy day that encourages relaxation and just being.  A day that belongs to us because we choose it to be so.

May you take [at the very least] moments at a time and let these moments belong to you and bring the you 'being you' into them.

Invite peaceful, playful, practical, prevalent you into your day; as often and as much as possible.

This life is your reign.  May you take the reins like only you can and, like the rain, rain down and bring happy splashes into your life.  Ha!

You and who you are and what you think, say and do matters.

May you 'matter' in a way that adds to the world of positivity.  May you be, think, say and do things that make you go genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment