Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Betwixt

I feel the energies of happy and fulfilling times.  I feel the energies of confusion and uncertainty.

One moment I feel content and excited.  The next moment I feel frustrated, uncertain and sad.

It feels like there is a wave of energies hitting us all at the same time and taking us (me anyway) on a ride between wholeness and pieces.

I feel excited about the future.   I feel like I have no clear handle on the future.

I believe that really good things are preparing really good things to show up for us all.

I feel impatient as to when I will stay longer knowing deep peace in the positive mode of life and not be in the upheaval of information overload, changing conditions, new possibilities and letting go of what no longer works in this world as it is now.

I used to talk with friends how weird it would be to be on a phone call and be able to see each other.  Many of us have lived through Y2K threats among other threats and even the reality of terrorism.  To be able to talk to people thousands of miles away and see them in current time is astonishing.  Cars parking themselves and driving themselves is really happening.

Things called Alexa, Siri and Google that we can tap into and learn about anything we could possibly think of and want to know are real.  They can turn on or off our appliances.  We can feed our animals treats when we are not even home.  

Vacuums that move on their own -- Food prepared and delivered to our homes -- A thing called Amazon that sells just about anything and everything and with one click these items are delivered at our very own door in a very short period of a time; and on Sundays.

Whoa.  Oh my.  Yikes.  Fantastic.  Exciting.  Man.

We are not where we have been.  We are not where we are going.  And, we surely are on a fast track to get to the future.  The future is happening now.

Everything is being questioned.  Kids are seen and heard; they are amazing us and challenging us in a lot of positive ways.  Traveling to anywhere in our world is as easy as booking a ticket, having a passport and following and fulfilling whatever rules apply to make it so.  Airbnb and Home Away allow us to book another's home wherever we travel to and stay there.  Uber picks us up and drops us off through something called an App.  And, there are Apps for everything.  

There is not one electric company, one phone company and one gas company.  There are hundreds.

I certainly feel I am betwixt in all of this.  I sit right in the middle and it is very possible to experience it all.  It is all knocking at my door, so to speak, to experience what and as I choose.

I have not quite learned how to pick, choose, experience, allow and use it all.  In fact, the experts of each said 'new opportunity' do not know their own field complete ins and outs.  We are moving at the speed of light or maybe even faster; or so it seems.  

We are all in, one way or another, learning mode; changing mode; open and shut mode; happy and sad mode; figure it all out mode; and how do I feel about this mode.

Betwixt.

May you know that you are not alone.  May you trust yourself and trust how you find yourself feeling and handling it all.  May you love yourself through.  May you support another.  May you believe that this 'growth' is what we are here for as a unit, a team, a quest, a purpose and 'because'.  You are enough. You are okay.  You are right where you are supposed to be for the greater purpose of creating a better, more cohesive way of living; of life on this planet.  

World Hug.  

May we get this done.  May we create better.  May we lead with love.  May we hold space for one another to process and prosper.

Good things are happening for good things to come.  And, this 'good' is for You.

Let's do this.  Amen.  And so it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment