Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 3, 2018

Hours

The hours I have been keeping have been somewhat erratic and not normal for me.  I'm going to sleep very late  12:30-1 am and waking up 9-10 am.  It is working for me as I am getting a good night's sleep.  I am lucky I am able to go with my flow that has been created with me at the helm.  Last night I woke up a few times, read a bit and fell deeply back to sleep.

I know that when I do not get a good night's sleep I feel less rewarded by day light.   I feel unready for it to be day.  When I get a good night sleep, I welcome day in a better 'light'.  Ha.

There is so much unknown in why we are and who we are and how we are like we are.  There is also understanding in same.

Why not just let us be why, who and how we are and embrace it instead of fighting it.

Embrace the extra weight, embrace the not sleeping, embrace the irritability or a feeling that we would usually want to fight.   It is all a part of life.

It will change.  Change is the sure thing that we know will happen in our lives.

May you embrace what is as this allows you to embrace change, perhaps, just a wee bit more.  In change, openness, understanding and/or acceptance, we create a life of peace and more ease in the now; this present moment.

May you create a life of more peace and ease in this moment right now.  Breathe and be.  Breathe and relax into this moment.  Breathe and trust the process of life.  Breathe and trust yourself.  Breathe and know that you are...

Hours, Day, Weeks, Months and Years go by.   It is this moment that we can choose to be fully present and be the person and experience this moment as the person that you wish to be/be with/grow into and become.

You are always becoming.  Become the You that You want to be.  My wish.

I believe in you.

We, perhaps, build who we are through each and every breath.  May you choose deep, beautiful, life sustaining breaths of what brings you contentment within yourself.

Let you be possible.   Let this be possible.  Open up and be/breathe.


                                                            picture unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment