Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 7, 2018

Tired. Sleepy. Sleeping.

I don't really want to go 'here'.  I am resistant to sharing that I am tired and sleepy and that my ability to sleep at anytime (except night time) is currently happening.  

I seem to wake up almost hourly during the night feeling like I am missing out on something or that there is something better and/or more productive that I could be doing.

I am so the one that knows sleep is a very productive, fulfilling and important thing for good health, a good mindset, to keep away the crankies and to heal the body and strengthen and repair everything that needs to be strengthened and repaired.

I have the urge to be 'out there' more and do more to protect, support, help, uplift and participate in creating a better way of life for as many and everything and anything that I am supposed to.

I offer mini-vacations, one-on-ones, phone conversations, textings, facetiming, appointments -- whatever it takes.  Whatever shows up for me to add support to, I am there in a way of supporting the creation of the best of one's self from the inside out.  Trust one's self.  To love one's self.

I believe with each of us finding and living this from within, our world will grow, glow and become a happier, easier and more supportive place to exist in.

May you trust yourself.  May you love yourself.  May you find this and create this from what is within you out.

Perhaps, treat this as your superpower, one of your purpose's for being here and one of the greatest presents you can give yourself and others.  Learning how to treat yourself the way you want to be treated is 'dope'.  

Sleep when you're tired.  Eat when you are hungry.  Move your body when you can.  Listen to your instinct.  Be the most loving version of you towards you.

In this, we all win.

May we all win.


No comments:

Post a Comment