Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 10, 2018

In it To Be All - 'Others'

I live my day in it to be all that I can be.  I feel my way through.  I am learning to not compare my own journey to that of any other.

My life, my journey, my thoughts, my experiences, my body, my lessons.

This is your life, your journey, your thoughts, your experiences, your body and your lessons that only you can fully live.  No one else anywhere is You.  No one else anywhere can experience life and think and feel and be exactly like you.

May You be in it to be all that you are.  Allow You to be so.  Allow You to happen; with your skill of being aware on.  

When I see others feeling a different way than I or others on a different playing field than I, or others share with me a certain thing that they believe to be negative, I don't have to allow these others to change what I am feeling, especially if the way they are feeling is not a fun way for me to feel.  I can choose and own what and how I want to feel always.

Who are these 'others'...  These 'others' are You and I and people we love or someone loves...

It matters most how we experience what we experience when we experience and why we experience what we experience.  Hmmm.  What is negative (or positive) to one, is not always negative or positive for all.  "If we clear out the 'bad' people in our lives, we are better off."   "If we only surround ourselves with people that 'feel like sunshine', we will have better lives."

While I get the gist of this, I'm not sure I truly buy into it.

Whatever, whoever comes our way has no ability to change how we think or feel or see unless we let it/them; unless we choose to let it be so.

I can choose positive any time I want.  I can choose hurt any time I want.  I can choose laughter any time I want.

I am not saying it is easy.  It is not. It is much easier being with people that we feel pick us up, support us, make us laugh and are easy for us to love.  However, it is these same people that just may bring another down, make another cry and are not at all easy for another to love.

So, is it the person (the other) or is it our own reaction to same...

Perhaps, just for a certain period of time, choose to stay in your own happy place or comfortable place or contentment place.  Notice what challenges it and see if you can still choose this place of your choosing for as long as you desire.  Practice.  Practice.  Practice.

May you realize that, perhaps, it is not others so much as it is our own reaction, buying into, believing, touching on a sore spot, etc. that changes the way we feel and not these 'others'.

Perhaps, it can be an interesting concept to try; if nothing else.  May you let this trial show you who you are and what you believe and, especially, how you react to outside stimuli.

May you get your best self up and running and see how long you 'choose' to stay here.  There is no right or wrong answer.

I do know that contentment, comfortable and happy feel better than their opposites; for me, mostly, all of the time.

May you give you some of what feels better because you can choose for it to be so.  


No comments:

Post a Comment