Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Underneath It All - Or Is It Above...

When I sit in the moment and feel, maybe from a place of habit, maybe through my current thought(s), maybe from the currency from what is going on, I can feel/be/know anything between discomfort and comfort.

When I go underneath (or is it above) what I am [on the surface] feeling and/or experiencing, I am able to know excitement and belief in the possibility of being groomed by way of growth and experience(s) for exactly what is to be for me and my life.

As I feel frustrated for not being more hands on and productive, I can realize and choose to believe that I feel tired and/or a need to relax for real reasons and in allowing this feeling to come up, happen and be realized, I am the most productive I can be.

Honoring the way we feel and allowing ourselves to feel this way and react to our feelings in a loving and caring manner [through our own gentle strength] is the best way in, forward, through and onward.

In each moment, feelings matter.  From moment to moment, we feel highs and lows.  Outside of each moment; underneath and/or above, I can feel excitement and truth that what is happening now is preparing me for what is next or yet to come.  This is when we are in lulls.  And, we all experience lulls from time to time.

When we are in flow and fullness, we don't really question it; we surely do not look for it to be different.  We experience, entertain and encompass everything that is for us, through us, in us and because of us.

What if, in our lull, the same things occur.  We do not need to be something other.  We experience lulls to prepare us in every way possible to have/be the energy, know-how, gratitude, desire, ability and openness to experience, what we consider, our greater and more enjoyable days.

It is the internal knowing that is underneath (or is it above) everything that is going on.  The internal knowing can open up to and trust that what life is showing us in this moment, it is showing up to create the 'me' that I am best to be for the next and upcoming situation, possibility, goal and/or awesome experience.

May you let your internal knowing show up to create the 'you' that is best to be for whatever is coming up next.  Flow with each moment.  Receive each moment as it shows itself to you.  

I am currently feeling an excitement, a celebration, a shift in meaning and living.  I don't have full understanding of it.  I only know I feel it.  It is simmering underneath (or is it above) everything else.  Easy, good, freeing and powerful days are within us.  They are showing up; being created; within our reach, available and here for us now.  We need only to believe and act as it is so.

We have made it to the cusp of new ways, a new world, new opportunities, new understandings with love and compassion readily available with who we are and what we are able to experience.

May you believe in you.  May you open to new understanding, new opportunities, new ways, and a new way of being, living, doing, participating in and allowing the best version of you growing underneath it all (or is it above it all).

Perhaps, it doesn't matter where this new, better way of being, knowing and living is.  What matters is that you know it is available to you now.

May you get it.

Let ease, love, inner knowing, universal guidance and peace be with you breath to breath to breath.

The magic is in you.  You are the answer you've been looking for.  The power of you will empower your life.  All you need be is open to it happening and let truth of what is and truth of who you are combine synergistically.  This is where IT is at.  The IT factor that is you(rs).

 
                                                              unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment