Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 24, 2018

Mini-Vacation Time !!

On my social sites, I like to offer one-minute videos, usually of a waterfall, a fountain and/or the beach/ocean.  I call it a mini-vacation time.

I have been doing this for a couple of years as where I live there are many fountains, lakes and the ocean.   I seem to love being around water.  The flow, the sound, the beauty, the mystery and the everlastingness of it.

It used to be that when I walked the beach, I would look at the horizon and think out there along the horizon are all the answers to life.  I now believe that inside of me are the best answers for my own life.  I think within you are your best answers for your own life.

May you look within for answers; if it feels right to you.

I learned and first heard of mini-vacations in one's mind from when I took hospice volunteer classes.  The instructor had us all close our eyes and she took us to places that she made up and supported each person's ability to create their own 'mini-vacation'.  

I had gone on mini-vacations before with my aerobic classes [back in the day] when cool down would include closing one's eyes and I'd talk them through a relaxation and helping to create a safe place within my clients own mind.

I now do this with myself often.  I remember being at the dentist once and he said to me 'it sounds like you are leaving' and I said in my mind I was!; while he worked on my teeth.  Hoot.

Our lives all pull together from where we've been, what we have experienced, who we are and where we are and where we would like to go and what is inside of us.

I think my previous professions of being a secretary and personal trainer prepared me to be a professional life coach, especially with social media and computers; socially within my own open mindedness/open heartedness and gathered knowledge.  Having scleroderma brought strength, lessons and a depth of an ableness that I would not know if not for scleroderma.  To follow one's intuition and dreams and watch them become reality is definitely some of the coolest coolness I have experienced.

May you follow your own intuition, dreams and abilities into a place of your own desired reality.

May you find yourself stopping when getting overwhelmed, overstimulated or frustrated (or just because) and breathe in and breathe out and take yourself on your own mini-vacation(s) from time to time.  It is my hope that in doing so, you will be stronger, more relaxed and most productive going forward.

Mini-Vacation on!


No comments:

Post a Comment