Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 27, 2018

Relentless

Relentless is a word that has been passing through my brain often lately.

We have had relentless rain.  Rain.  Rain.  Rain.  Rain.  Rain....   Nonstop; always dropping out of the sky...  rain.

Relentless.

I go to dictionary.com to look up the meaning of Relentless.

I find synonyms for the word...

"determined; ferocious; fierce; harsh"

It can be used in different ways; apparently.

The rain has become somewhat harsh and unrelenting.  I believe we are close to day 15 where the sun has not been out for more that a mere hello and then disappears behind the cloudy, rainy sky again.

The good news is that I feel our world is becoming less harsh in what is normal; what is 'right or wrong' on a broad spectrum; and what is the correct path to get to certain places.

We are learning that there are several paths to get to the same place.  What once was normal isn't necessarily so anymore.  What is right for one person may not be right for another.

I believe we are more open to allowing, hearing, believing and communicating through more open minds and more open hearts.  I see this in many.  I want to believe it is happening in more of us than less.

Many are showing their own vulnerabilities more.  Many are supporting each other to do what makes each other happy.  Many are accepting what was once taboo or very misunderstood from a kinder, softer, more open to understanding place.

We are realizing that love comes in all shapes, sizes, cultures, beliefs, and hearts.

We are realizing that love can be shared through different beliefs, ways, acknowledgements and passions.

The "Five Languages of Love" book by Gary Chapman comes to mind.  He says there are five ways that we express and receive love and to know another's love language is to be able to share a stronger, most loving relationship with each other.

May we all be determined and, maybe, even fierce and ferocious in our own loving way(s) to let our love go deeply inwards along with reaching [way] far out.  May you learn that it is okay to live from a loving place; relentlessly.  The biggest reason being because that is who you want to be and how you want to journey forward and your desire from which to live your life.

Get on with your unstoppable, persistent, unfaltering and unshakable ability to be love.



No comments:

Post a Comment