Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, November 3, 2022

Read Reach

I was reading just now and what I was experiencing through the writer’s story was ‘life’.  

I'm reminded how this, just now, is each of us living life.  Having life experiences.  This is it.  This is life happening.   We process and live through our thoughts, our pleasures, blessings, lessons, wonders and experiences.   This is life.  

I am feeling like a basketful of deep suspense.  Uncertainty.  Blunders.  Electric energy (lightning bolt style) within my body not knowing where to land.  I am feeling so much love and dedication to making it through to where Peace and Kindness (Love) is what carries and leads us all..  more than anything else.  

I just can’t help myself.  Finding myself in deep introspection.   Unless, this is exactly what helps me.  

It feels to me that I/we are living between worlds just now.  

Egad.   I need sleep. Or maybe to wake up.  See. The uncertainty, multiplicity and the blundering.  

As I wrote the above paragraphs late last night,  I am coming to this blog now with an intent in the back of my mind to share about feeling like I am living between two worlds.  And it just so happens, I was thinking the same thing with what I previously wrote.   

It’s very cool and ‘interesting’ (that is one word) how there are always synchronicities, signs, lessons, support, encouragement always happening as we allow ourselves to see and connect to same. 

There is so much information, change, questioning of traditions and what was, what isn’t and what is being birthed forward.   

Hence, two worlds.   Our old ways.  Our feelings.  Our new ways.   Just now, my feelings live in both. My knowledge lives in both.  

My innate wisdom lives in this moment, open.  

My body is kind of ‘hanging out’ waiting to see where what is growing inside of and through me, in conjunction with my surroundings.  What is my/our forward and onward going to be.  

May you be true.  May you be open.  May you be friends with your feelings.  May you Be U; as much and as often as possible, through love.  

Let’s fly higher than we have ever flown.  Create a world of synergy, opportunity, togetherness and love. 

The more each of us lives trusting the process of life and ourselves, open and inclusive to what works for each other — the mostest, bestest, greatest ways of our ‘new’ world show up.   

May you stand up as You with open heart, mind and arms.  Arms that embrace a wholeness of what You are feeling, a heart that ignites love.   A mind that expands into the best and most beautifully loving ways.  

Step by step by step.  

Let You shine. Let You shine. Let You shine.   

We are in take off mode.  May be bumpy for a while yet.  We will get to the summit by stretching and opening our beautiful, metaphorical wings.   

I will meet You there.  Reach with me.  I so see us all there.  

The amazing life within each of us, fulfilled.  


No comments:

Post a Comment