Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, November 11, 2022

Eleven Eleven

Eleven Eleven(11:11).

The spiritual meaning of the number one is beginning; new beginnings.  

About wo decades back, I was seeing 11:11 often on the clock. So often that I started taking notice and it made me smile.  I was taking a course at the Upledger Institute.  I did some research and what I remember is that it could mean that I was on my life's path.  I was flowing with the divine instruction and wisdom in me.  I was connected.  This had me pretty excited.  During this same course, a woodpecker kept showing up outside the window.  Woodpecker can mean the heartbeat of life. This is for another post, perhaps.  I know I have written about this in the past.  

Today is 11/11/22.  Some say it is a portal into one's divine understanding and connection with all we are and with all that is.  Oh, do I like the sound, feel and wisdom of this.  I am again excited, open to this and I choose to sit deep within myself and trust myself. 

May you sit deep within yourself and trust yourself.  

We are more than ourselves.  We are connected.  We are what is experiencing our bodies, thoughts and feelings.  This human experience that is happening 'for' us is quite the journey these days.  There can be much commotion within us and around us.  I feel and believe that as there is, it is an opportunity to go deep within - where we are all connected - to the peace, love, adventure, excitement, truth, trust to everything that is.  Through our own uniqueness comes the life that we are made to, meant to and are living.   

May you bring love, respect, kindness, openness and everything You into this moment.  Experience yourself.  Be mindful.  Watch.  

Imagine stepping outside of your self and watching yourself.  

The good and not so good news, perhaps, is that You are the only one that lives your life.  If you are happy, it is because of You.  Whatever you are experiencing, it is your thoughts, experiences, choices that create the way you see your world.

One world and billions of ways to experience it.  What matters most is your experience and it is the only think/thing that You have the complete ability to change it if you don't enjoy it.  It is in the way you look at what is that creates the experience.  This is why the same experience to 11 people will be 11 different experiences.

You get to choose your reaction.  Huge responsibility.  Huge ownership.  Huge freedom.  It can be huge love and empowerment.

If you don't like the way you are experiencing life just now, begin again.  What is the thought that is available to you that changes your experience to the best possible now.

Some say today is a portal.  An opening.  A doorway into a deeper, most divine way of being.  Of being You.  

May you step through, over to and into the You that You most enjoy being around and experiencing.  

How interesting, maybe fascinating, that when I add all the numbers of today's date it comes back to one (1).  11/11/2022 = 10 which 1 + 0 = 1.  

Today just may be a day where there is something or many things in your life that you can choose to begin again and, very possibly, the whole of the universe is supporting You and has your back; extra today.

As you allow yourself to believe this, what is it that maybe most terrifies You and yet it has been 'knocking on your door' to do.  You know you want it.  You are meant to do this thing inside of You that you have been feeling/hearing/knowing is meant for You.  

Just maybe - Today is the day You begin; begin again.

Honor Yourself.  It just may be the greatest gift.  

As we honor ourselves and live from the depth of ourselves and the connection to all that is, perhaps, we become the door for other people's most true, real and fun journeys that they are now ready to walk through, in and on.

Ready.  Set.  Go.  Oh the possibilities for each of us.  The possibilities of You.

Can You feel them...

May you feel the possibility/possibilities and walk 'home' to You.  Allow what is in You to do happen.

Love, truth and trust (eventually) opens to Wow, how exciting!  May you rise up to You(rs).

Namaste.  The place within me honors the place within you that is pure love; where we are all truly connected.  We are One human race.  

May we see, hear and love one another.  Today is a good day to do this from the wisdom of this within.  It may not be about adrenaline and excitement as we have known it.  It may be about living strongly within ourselves, from ourselves, through ourselves.  This just may be how best to soar.  

May we support ourselves and each other.  May we watch and experience how this lifts the entire energy of the world and each other.  May we soar through the door.  Ha.  

May we live from this place; as much and as often as possible.  Any moment.  Any time.  For the rest of our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment